Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hybrid SUV

O'bama won't you buy me a Hybrid SUV,
My friends all drive smart cars they're greener than me,
I long for the day when I live carbon free,
O'bama won't you buy me a Hybrid SUV.

O'bama won't you buy me a flat-screen TV,
Government bailouts are trying to find me,
I wait for my subsidy each day until three,
O'bama won't you buy me a flat-screen TV.

O'bama can't you finance my night on the town,
My house speculation has really brought me down,
I'm counting on congress to buy the next round,
O'bama won't you finance my night on the town.

Everybody now,

O'bama won't you send me my next welfare check,
I could get a Job but, Lord what the heck,
My 12 kids need health care and I need that too you bet,
O'bama won't you send me my next welfare check.

Amen.

With apologies to Janis Joplin

No comments: