Software Designer/Engineer; Creating software for private industry and State of Washington DOAG, DSHS, Seattle DOJ, Federal Public Health Service
Bachelor of Science Computer Information Systems University of Puget Sound 1984
$6.2 Billion dollars in the red and Olympia can’t cut spending. That’s $931 for every person. Next year will be higher with pensions still unfunded. It’s time to bring common sense back to our state.
- I believe in improving our education system by giving teachers more autonomy.
- I'll cut wasteful spending.
- I’ll not ignore the people’s tax initiatives.
- I’ll reduce business manufacturing bureaucracy that is driving jobs from our state.
- I'm against the income tax initiative because it does not eliminate other taxes such as sales tax and we know it will eventually be applied to all state citizens.